Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Weekend Trip - Snowy Visit to Indiana!

This past weekend Andrew and I drove up to Indiana to see family and friends, and while we were there we got to see our first snow in nearly three years!!!! Needless to say, the pups were more than thrilled with the chilly temperatures, so I thought I could share a few of the cute pictures we got of our little fur babies!




I love that I was able to capture a couple action shots of our crazies being crazy!

 





Aussies are quick moving so it's hard to get pics sometimes, but I was able to capture this one of Mav's furry booty and little paw. :)
  


The third little squirt in this picture is my grandpa's dog Buddy...he enjoyed having some company to run around with!


Mav says...we loveeeeeee snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment