Monday, February 23, 2015

Cocktail - Caramel Apple Pie-tini

It's been a busy few weeks...I'm so behind on posting! I'll have to do some double-duty to share the recipes and crafts going on in the Rough house!

With it being the start to my first full week of work in awhile, I thought I'd share a martini recipe that makes a Monday more bearable...I'm calling it my caramel apple pie-tini. 

To start, you'll need caramel vodka, apple pucker, and fireball (or any cinnamon flavored whiskey equivalent).


Mix one shot (1.5 oz) of vodka, one shot of apple pucker, and half shot of fireball into a shaker filled with ice. I also added about a shot of water, since there is a LOT of sugar and that helped tone it down and make it much easier to drink.


Line a martini glass with caramel topping...I use the easy pour sundae syrup bottle for a cute design :)



And that's it!!! You have a great way to start your week off with a martini Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment