Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tablescape - Spring is in the Air!

With the weather warming up in Mobile and Easter being this past weekend, I thought it would be a great time for a new tablescape that brought some brightness and freshness to the house! I've recently become obsessed with creams and pale gray and thought that would go perfectly with my adorable birdcage napkin holders I found at Steinmart a couple weeks ago :) Check out some of the pictures from my new dining room scene:
 
 
 

The branches and small glass lantern came from Old Time Pottery...seriously that store is my downfall...I can never leave there without buying SOMETHING for my house!
 

 
The tin can is actually a used canned-tomatoes can and was just rinsed and de-labeled prior to stuffing it with Spanish moss and some fake flowers (also from Old Time Pottery)
 
 
Overall I'm really happy with this tablescape and the springy vibe it brings to the house...now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the scorching summer heat stays away just a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment